Welcome to the SYNC lab wiki
Welcome! You are reading the first page of the SYNC lab wiki. This wiki is a collaborative and living document, where we plan to provide information about how to work in the SYNC lab (Society, Youth and Neuroscience Connected).
Why this wiki?
- It is a searchable guide for all members of the SYNC lab
- It can be updated by all lab members
- It is easier to keep up to date than a zillion different Word documents
How to use this wiki?
This wiki is primarily meant for employees of the SYNC-lab, but can be used by other researchers too, if desired.
Click on a chapter in the menu bar that you would like to read more about, or use the search bar!
Adding new stuff
- Are you missing information or should current information be updated? Use our Github repository.
- On the How to contribute page, you can find more details on how to use git, Github and Markdown to make contributions.
- If you are missing information here, and you think someone else could write a page about that topic, suggest it as an Issue on the Github repository or just ask someone by mail / Slack/ in real life!